• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Semi-local get-together.

I'm only about a half hour from Shane, so if he's not willing to host, i could talk to my wife about having a party at my house :D

Totally agree. The guy i bought my SVT off of is going to be there, and wants to see my car. I think it'd be cool to totally crash cougarfest with a bunch of Contours.

Ive been checking thier site to see when the show n shine time is and when they post it ill let you guys know. And we can figure it out from their.

Asked what time the show would start and this is the awnser I got.

"That has not been decided yet, but with Troeg's first it will probably start between 12 and 1. You can always show up at the hotel because there will be plenty of people that stayed behind."

So how do we want to do this? Are we all meeting up somewhere prior, or do we just meet at the.show.itself? Maybe a meet and greet over coffee and donuts???

It looks like between 12 and 1 is when theyre starting but its more of a just hang a chill event so there is no set time. I have.my daughters as of now so I was planning on showing up around 12:30 to get them home for nap. If someone picks a spot to meet and go from there just pick a spot.

Well im supposed to.work too, but I said F*** IT! Im either gonna switch or call off. Tired of plans getting ruined cause of that s***hole!

Shane...whats in the area??? Diner/Dunkin/Wawa?

just found out the hotel they are staying at is beside buck wilds. Depending where you guys want to meet there is a dunkin, denny's hooters....i can name a lot more places

Change of plans, i will be making this! I'll meet ya'll anywhere. Just name the place.

Where is the Cougar show and shine at?

the show will be in the parking lot of Park Inn (used to be a Holiday Inn) 5401 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg. Since no on is throwing a place to meet out there maybe meet at the sheetz at 3695 paxton st, harrisburg pa 17111. unless people want to meet at the carlisle pike exxon 4600 carlisle pike mechanicsburg pa 17050. Maybe shane can chime in as i dont know if their parking lot is large enought to hang out in waiting for other cars. Or shane since you know the area pick a place i just searched gas stations in the area. And i know the sheetz on by bass pro is plenty big but out of some peoples way.

Im thinking a 12 - 1230 meet time????

Back