• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Semi-local get-together.

crackerican69

Veteran CEG'er
Hey guys! Just putting this out there. I know a guy who does film and photography and was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together, having a little photo shoot and get some videos driving. :laugh:**he has car mounts**:laugh: Thought it would be kinda cool to make a "video" of the cars and what-not. I figured sometime after AFN, if anyone is interested. Again, just putting the idea out there.

Depending on what day, that sounds like fun. :)

Right now, he is in school, but should be free fully come summer time. Hopefully there are plenty of people that would want to get in on this. Doing a group video with alot of cars would be something different.

So far, whay ive worked out is a tentative timeframe of June 24/25. I may also have a photographer involved as well (waiting on a response). Please let me know if there are any objections. I am also in the process of getting a neutral location for all those involved. Would like to see a few more people though, if possible.

Well I could have posted this sooner but...welll...we know what happened. June 24/25 is out for.my sons birthday party. So its now after July 4, just dont know when yet. I will try to.have something by monday.

I won't have my SVT after the 18th but I may still come and hang out with ya'll.

Back