• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rob Dyrdek '69 Camaro Rogue Status

I agree with Barge on this one, if that was done to my car someone would pay. If they are your buddy then maybe thats ok, MAYBE but to someone else hell no thats azz kickin time there.

The old saying goes~Never mess with a mans car~

canada2.gif
<---- sucks.

I KILL YOU!!!!!!.............oh wait i cant. i need a place to ship my stuff to :(

IMHO, that Camaro is no longer a musclecar. I looks cool as hell, but the rearend isn't jacked up, it doesnt handle like a brick, and it doesn't get driven. Not a musclecar in my book. Plus, I don't think Rob could handle that power. He's used to Escalades.

IMHO, that Camaro is no longer a musclecar. I looks cool as hell, but the rearend isn't jacked up, it doesnt handle like a brick, and it doesn't get driven. Not a musclecar in my book. Plus, I don't think Rob could handle that power. He's used to Escalades.

... Because you know Rob personally? :confused:.

It's still a muscle car. High power V8, RWD, quick... sounds like muscle to me.

Is the Corpalla not a muscle car anymore either? (64 impala body with C5 z06 underpinnings.. 1.05G on the skidpad...)

... Because you know Rob personally? :confused:.

It's still a muscle car. High power V8, RWD, quick... sounds like muscle to me.

Is the Corpalla not a muscle car anymore either? (64 impala body with C5 z06 underpinnings.. 1.05G on the skidpad...)

Yes. Corvettes are sports cars. NOT muscle cars. When I think MUSCLECAR, I think Charger, Mustang, Chevelle, Thunderbolt, real Impala SS, AMX, 4-4-2, Nova,Gran Torino. You know, big car with huge engines. Not small cars that handle well. Corvettes may have big engines, butthey are road course-oriented cars that happen to have V8's. That Camaro is gorgeous, I just think they took away it's musclecar status. Thats just my opinion:shrug:

Back