• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rob Dyrdek '69 Camaro Rogue Status

Never seen/heard of this 'murdered' out theme till now. But, I'm with Five-oh, it looks retarded. Aside from the paint-job and wheels, that thing is awesome! :drool:

Yeah if you dont get that leg extension surgery,lol So how does it feel to be a Roloff anyways,lol

82id2s7.jpg

My friend back east was texting me if he should "murder out" his truck. Im like wtf. I was confused until he referenced rob and big. I have watched the show but havent in sometime. i think saying it makes you sound like a douche.

My friend back east was texting me if he should "murder out" his truck. Im like wtf. I was confused until he referenced rob and big. I have watched the show but havent in sometime. i think saying it makes you sound like a douche.

i think it makes you sound like an unknowing car idiot. just like honda kids that swear by VTEC. or that an SI is like the best car ever, when damn near every FI (fuel injected) car is "SI"

I watched it last night and they had 2 murdered out scooters they were riding on Ricky Carmichael's supercross track,lol

Hey 5oh like my new sig,lol

i don't want to hear your lies, you know those are cool-ish, well maybe not. but they are incredibly rare. and you can't dent that they are unique, the daisy wheel is just lame.

I dont know you so I have to ask, please tell me you are friggin joking dude.

Back