• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

I have some really clean headlights that i'm looking to sell.

They have the group-buy fiberglass eyelids on them, professionally painted silver-frost.

Feel free to email me if you don't get a PM response. ttsuprarc at gmail.com

edit: here are the pics. bad lighting but you can get an idea how clear they are. any recent pictures of my car should show them off as well, if you'd like a link, let me know.

http://imgur.com/a/g16LB#0

-Sold

Last edited:
Free SVT Exhaust (Cat Back) . 100% intact. Sitting behind my metal shop (inside(for years)), come take it please.

1 mile outside Nashua, NH. 100% original completely untouched.

I also have a visually beat up but mechanically awesome 1998 SVT for sale (possibly). I put it for sale on craigslist but I have only shown it to a few people, I wasn't that serious about selling it and no one was that serious about buying it so far. If it doesn't sell for the amount of money I have into it and how reliable it is I am going to turn it into an autocross car.

Car is missing driver side skirt and does not have that battery anymore. I have A LOT of work in this car, would be an awesome starting point for another enthusiast. No reasonable offer refused. I was talking to a guy from maine who's had a bunch of these cars I would have sold it to but I lost his number, I would like to find someone into these cars.

Gutted precats (mil elims), gutted main, egr delete (no codes), resonator delete, new Stainless steel custom shift bushings.

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/2840228724.html

Selling two Michelin Pilot Sport tires in 225/45/17. Tons of tread on both. Also have two worn ones you can take if you want them with these.

make me a reasonable offer on any of the parts. Can most likely even deliver or meet part way to hand off.

SE tb that has been optimized
DSC_9028.jpg

Atlantis Blue non-leather steering wheel and airbag
DSC_9023.jpg

passanger side pre-98 headlight - used
DSC_9022.jpg

tan rear deck carpet and 3rd brake light
DSC_9021.jpg

Mystique rear dome light
DSC_9027.jpg

Fs: mondeo rear window sunshade painted silver frost
Fs: energy suspension motor mount insert new in package
Fs: energy suspension front and rear sway bar bushings new in package

Let me know if interested

Free
SE side skirts with all hardware
contour spare tire
3 - 15 in snow tires and steel wheels I would not use 2 of the wheels for anything but to move a car around.
E0 Brake pads

Need a rear subframe asap for a NECO member's cougar.

Please help us out. As cheap as possible, thanks!

Can text me @ 413-530-7592 if you can get one or have one available.

Back