• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

FS+T: my genuine borla exhaust for your cash + stock 98.5+ SVT exhaust. Would like to keep 2bolt catalytic converters intact to make swap easier.

FS: new uninstalled heated seat kits for both front seats from a group buy a few years ago.

Hi, I've got a set of 16" TSW Imola's for sale with both red and blue center rings. They're in pretty good condition with one bit of rash on one of the wheels if I remember correctly. Mounted with a set of LM-22's but there's not much tread left on those.

bunch of parts

mirko front spliter.. very good shape.. i have the mirko, new skid plate, the mounting brackets and nuts and bolts..

omp strut bars

bigger front brakes off one of my svt

mnb door panels

pass side side skirt

much of odds and ends

Selling the Cougar. Dunno if I can cross-post to the thread on NECO so just PM me for the link or check it out in the FS section there under the same username.

WTB: Ford Contour SVT

WTB: Ford Contour SVT

Must be Black or Silver Frost
Preferably blue or black interior
Must have less than 100K miles
would prefer 75K to 82K
Good running order and no major blemishes
PM with anything similar to this

I am selling my carport.

We will be eventually building a garage on our property sometime this year, and I need to remove the carport and the smaller of the 2 rubbermaid sheds that I have.

The carport is about 4 years old. it is 24' long and 12' wide and 8' high at the center apex... The canvas top is still in fairly decent shape except for a 12" x 3" tear that occurred recently during a violent wind storm... a large branch pierce the top on the second section from the back and about 12" from the center apex of the carport.... it could be patched fairly easily.

The poles for the carport are at least 2" thick and very sturdy. This thing has seen some nasty storms and has held up fantastically through them all.

I plan on dismantling it either this weekend or next weekend. Any interest, please PM me. I am looking to sell it for half of what I paid.

I wasnt planning on selling the 7' x 7' x 7' Rubbermaid shed, but if there is any serious interest in that, please PM me with an offer. I paid over $500 for it, and its in great shape. For all who remember, I used to store all of my tools in it and it suited me quite well for a long time. No leaks ever. If I dont get a decent offer, I will be sending it over to my parents house. (they said they would take it if I couldnt find someone to buy it)

Thanks

Greg

Silver Frost Body Parts
Front Bumper with fogs and mesh
Rear Bumper no mesh
Sideskirts with JP covers
all have normal wear and tear and are not perfect
PM with offers,,,pick up preferred

to throw it out there .... going to be selling my house in Enfield, CT. I just got a job in Southeastern CT and will need to move.

Puchased right at the end of 2008. Cape with 4 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen/dining area and living w/fireplace. Also has a 2 car garage. There is 1296 sq/ft with an unfinished basement, all on 0.3 acres. About 5 minutes, if even that from Rt 91, exit 45. About 20 minutes to Hartford or Springfield. Will come with appliences. All major items have been updated and are a few years old to mid life.

Will be selling for less then I paid for it. So if anyone is interested let me know, feel free to stop by also ... or stop by anyway just because.

im selling a 02 focus svt it has 130ish on it. i bought it needing a clutch so it has a new disc put in.. will need a little work... is female owned.... has the euro rims with the cold weather package. im in springfield, ma will post pics as soon as i figure that out

work that is needed....

02 sensor
rear bumper has a crack
a dip stick which i might have..
the radio works sometimes

thats pretty much all i know of..

IMG00235-20110701-1638.jpg

What I need for my 2000 SVT:

Tranny Mount

Cat pipe

Suspension parts

Focus SVT wheels

Brakes

If anyone is selling anything throw me a PM i pay cash.

Looking for an aftermarket y-pipe and hi flow cat. Pm me with details. I'm in danielson, CT. Thanks

SVT UIM off of 98.5 with 206k at time of death (cause:body rot)
looking to clean out garage
have LIM as well
interrior parts too
shoot message with offers
Thanks

Have a bunch of parts to get rid of... Dawn and I are purchasing the house we live in, and I could really use the extra cash to ease some of the expenses.

I have:
1 extra e1 wheel
1 extra e0 wheel
full set of e0s with winter tires, half tread left, good for 1-2 more seasons
full tan svt interior
silver frost trunk lid (x2)
2 T-red front fenders
T-red front bumper... needs paint, no fogs or grill
sho-shop rear control arms

Front Midnight blue SVT Leather seats in really great shape (from my svt)
Maf adapter
SVT intake assembly
Rear rotors and pads (brand new)
front e0 calipers (2 sets) and one set of new pads
pair of headlamps (many broken tabs, lenses need cleaning but great for a project... tabs can be made from metal brackets)
3 pairs of valve covers (one stock silver, one faded red paint, and one set of black svt covers)

tons of other stuff... if you come see me on July 31st, I will have stuff out for viewing.

All parts for sale pretty cheap. looking to see it all go!
Thanks.

Looking to clean out the house. I have someone moving in my lower part of the house and I need to make room

Here is what I have
MNB pass. Front seat in good condition
a3bbf849.jpg

Rear fold down split seats MNB in good condition
Drivers side mirror in Silfro
Drivers side mirror cap in Silfro (this is the outer part of the mirror)
IMG_4810.jpg

Front E1 calipers with brackets and lines
stock cone and K&N drop in filter
MNB plastic sills (both sides)
MNB rear drivers side of panel
intake tube
16" rims ( these came on my parts car and I dont know much about them. except that they are 16" and the tires are shot )
09784340.jpg

I also have rear window regulator motors

I will ship if needed. Im not looking to make a ton of money off this stuff. I would just like to get it out of my house.

Let me know

anyone need a realtor?

anyone need a realtor?

anyone want to sell, buy or even short sale there house?? she specializes in short sales.. lic in mass and ct.. let me know and ill give you there number..

I have stock SVT exhaust parts for sale.

gutted pre cats, never been used since being gutted -- $PM FOR PRICE

main cat -- $PM FOR PRICE

rear Y pipe with sections of stock pipe from the front of the car and to each of the mufflers still attached -- $PM FOR PRICE

2 left rear mufflers fully intact (hangars, tip, section of the exhaust pipe) -- $PM FOR PRICE

2 right rear mufflers fully intact (hangars, tip, section of the exhasut pipe) -- $PM FOR PRICE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back