• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

raleigh meet / fix my AC

If you decide 2 go let me know. I might be in a better situation by then & if I've got the car fixed I might entertain the idea of a cruise.
Hey you know im down to do a drive lol. Plans as of now would be to go. Long as my car makes the 3hr trek home I'll have full faith in it.

I just looked and good grief that is a haul! Estimated Time: 6.0 hours 44 minutes Estimated Distance: 397.63 miles

The only come back to that is it would be a good bonding experience with the new car:shrug:. It'd be a long drive but if you made it I'd take good care of you, and anyone else that can make it.

I just looked and good grief that is a haul! Estimated Time: 6.0 hours 44 minutes Estimated Distance: 397.63 miles

thats the drive i made to ur place trey its worth it just watch out for wolves and coyotes on 40 near the mountains. i saw a couple in the rode where there are cement walls on both sides

thats the drive i made to ur place trey its worth it just watch out for wolves and coyotes on 40 near the mountains. i saw a couple in the rode where there are cement walls on both sides
Oh I know you made the same drive I just never realised how far of a drive it really is lol

Yea I'd rather wait until more people can make it. I talked to drivebymashing because he's out in ashville and he wanted to come and I sent Martin a pm because he lives in Holly Springs. Might auctually be decent turn out. August 3rd work for anyone? It's a sunday

I'm a little slow on reading my PMs (I just noticed it today :) ). I should be able to make it on August 3rd. Hopefully, my car can make the long drive. :laugh:

idk if i can make this or not guys. After getting the car registered and paying the taxes ins etc on it im stretched a lil thin. we will see though.

Back