• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

projector progress pics....

this weekend i have actual free time, since everybody is going outta town. So imma get some more stuff i need, and start mounting. I need to bake open one more light, but that's like 20mins total.

this weekend i have actual free time, since everybody is going outta town. So imma get some more stuff i need, and start mounting. I need to bake open one more light, but that's like 20mins total.
I cant wait to see these in action! I'm sure you will be kept busy by us when you really start building them

To add to the list, I would BUY a set of these once you get it perfected. Looking great.

Well how long are you thinking before you're comfortable selling a few sets? I really like them.

So my HID's are on their way, so now all I'm missing is the projectors :laugh:

Did you decide on a brand of projector that worked well for you? Any time line for when you'll be accepting orders?

How did these turn out? I'm interested in either retrofitting my headlights myself with projectors or having somebody else do it. Yours look like what I would want for mine. Do you have any suggestions or advice?

well i figured only one pair since that's how lights go, but i'll just say yes, there will be two pairs of projectors so everyone can understand it from now on.

Back