• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

projector progress pics....

Project SVT

Veteran CEG'er
Well just a progress of my projectors...kinda copying pudmunkie, so if credit is due it's to him. But this is where they stand as of now, just gotta put modify the bracket i had to remake to accept stock adjustment.

well they are basic pics but let me know what you think...

dsc02266cw5.jpg

dsc02269wn2.jpg

Thanks!!

well i already have hightowers, so i'm just mocking them up right now. so then when i'm all done i'll order some off ebay or pick up a set from a member and then they will be all black.

because i kinda like all black housings. once i perfect them, they will be made to sell, so it's will then be up to the buyer.

well that's good to know. and i won't be charging 800 bucks for a set either, it'll be lower. In all honesty for the first few sets i don't care if i make anything. I am just trying to get them made and out there.

So you'd be looking at a set of lights (ebay or you send me a set)
the projector lights. If you wanted me to put the hids in and all that of course you'd have to supply those. but hopefully i will have them finished this weekend since nothing else is planned.

Keeping the chrome looks awesome with the projectors!!!!!

I say a little nightshades on the amber reflector and those lights would be complete, keep up the good work!

is that the hella 90mm lens? you should try other projectors out on the market as they have more superior and crisper outputs then the Hella's, just my .02

i've gotten different projectors to try them out instead, since everybody says the hellas beam and output aren't the best. I'm awaiting another headlight from ford for someone right now to get that side in the progress of it, but the other light is close to done.

I'm looking to have this done. What will pricing look like for the different lenses? Also will you be offering the HID kit with it, and if so, how much? What is the best HID kit available?

Not to hijack, but I'd like your feedback on the other ones I've looked at:

http://www.izntrbl.com/9800-ford-contour-projector-headlights-p-327.html?cPath=144_115_188
and
http://www.hidtech.com/ (emailed these people, but no reply :rolleyes:)

Anyway, any info on how these will perform/durability would be great.

Thanks, Chas.

Back