• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Progress on the Zetec...

For pre-98's, absolutely EO takes the cake (in this case, the grape-flavored cake. Just what Ian's used to...grapes...). And I think that E1s look WAY too muck like the standard post-98 14-inch wheel covers on GLs:shrug:

For pre-98's, absolutely EO takes the cake (in this case, the grape-flavored cake. Just what Ian's used to...grapes...). And I think that E1s look WAY too muck like the standard post-98 14-inch wheel covers on GLs:shrug:

Haha wannabe is right on two counts! However, I'm more of a melon guy. Nice try, though :p

i think hubcaps are awesome on pre-98's. i'm thinking about getting spinner hubcaps for mine no lie.:cool:

Do that, and you lose your thinking/functioning privaleges. You are obviously abusing them:nonono:

i don't take my zetec seriously seeing as it is a zetec and i have no money to make it good. that is why i keep my hubcaps on instead of buying ugly wheels. :laugh:

BTW i was kidding about spinner hubcaps. if i did get them it would be to mock everyone who actually likes spinners.:D

i don't take my zetec seriously seeing as it is a zetec and i have no money to make it good. that is why i keep my hubcaps on instead of buying ugly wheels. :laugh:

BTW i was kidding about spinner hubcaps. if i did get them it would be to mock everyone who actually likes spinners.:D

I know. I keed. You're clearly much cooler than us Zetec enthusiasts:laugh: . You realize that your car is slow, and accept that.:laugh:

Oh and the pin-stripe will be going bye-bye as well. It is coming off as it is, so I'm going to help it along :laugh:. Aaand I have some stock fogs going in. As I said, lots of work, just gotta start executing :cool:

Oh and the pin-stripe will be going bye-bye as well. It is coming off as it is, so I'm going to help it along :laugh:. Aaand I have some stock fogs going in. As I said, lots of work, just gotta start executing :cool:

you could have just saved all the money that you are putting into your car and bought a better one:shrug:

Well seeing as I barely spent any money on any of the stuff, I'm happy :shrug: :laugh:

oh right i bought you some of that stuff. :)

all i'm saying is you complain about having no money and then you go out and buy useless things for your car and then talk about buying an SVT..doesn't make any sense to me.

oh right i bought you some of that stuff. :)

all i'm saying is you complain about having no money and then you go out and buy useless things for your car and then talk about buying an SVT..doesn't make any sense to me.

I was only going to get the SVT if I was to break even. Why do you think I didn't get it :). And you only bought me one thing ;)...although it was a pretty good thing

Back