• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Progress on the Zetec...

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
Well I figured I'd snap a couple shots while she was still clean from the car show yesterday, although there is a bit of condensation...Still gotta repaint the wheels as the current paint sucks hardcore, but I like the color combo :)

0504082308a.jpg

0504082308.jpg

And here's an upcoming project...
0504082310.jpg

I'm really diggin the painted E0's!

The more i see them, the more I wish i had the original E0's that came on my 98 rather then the E1's that are on it now... :help:

Until you get within 10ft ;) :laugh:

yeah, you need to stop being such a lazy tool and detail your car dude, christ my 99SE looked like absolute ass and I transformed it into a nice looking car after a good clay barring and a 3 step wax system which filled in all of the scratches and swirls and brought out a nice shine, you could make that car look really clean, but as it sits now you can tell its begging for someone to polish the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of it.

Definitely. I'm telling you once school is out things are happening. The new bumper will get painted and installed, the headlights will get wet-sanded and polished, and the wheels will get wet-sanded and painted. And at some point that lip spoiler will need to be put on after prepping it.

Back