• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my 98

Theres a guy here that will do everything for under $2000 and he does good work. I'm about 2 hours from cincy so it might be worth the drive to save some cash.

The only reason I want to stay with silver is because its much cheaper to paint over stock color. Plus its not that bad looking

B&K Auto Body and Paint in St. Marys ohio, He quoted my brother $1,800 for his contour and my brothers SVT has some rust issues.

you know thats what everyone says. And ever since I traded my 99 in for my cavalier...(dont ask) I have wanted an SVT. Now that I have one I just hate how busy I am with school and all that, I think that I waste to much time and money on my SVT. But I would really like to keep it, put a 3L in it, maybe turbo. But its really all about money, but my girlfriend really likes it so she may make the decision easier.

Ya keeping it stock will blend in a lot better and be less expensive for sure. I think a good paint job is all in the prep so if youve got that baby wet sanded, and mirror glass smooth, your paint will come out looking that much nicer. (of coarse) good luck man.

yeah def. Once taxes come around I'll either have sold it or I'm going to get some paint on it.

hahaha i was on myspace and i was searching through groups and i found the contour group and i clicked on group pictures and there it was. and i knew those rims when i seen them. haha

yeeeeeeeeah...ok this is what I had to remove to de-2f2f the SVT....

6 blue neons
5 blue leds around interior
blue leds in window buttons
grey interior pieces
blue interior pieces
built in sub box in spare tire area
blue foglights
blue corners
blue calipers (red now)

The car was a mess, but its improving

waiting on reply..

waiting on reply..

Hi there:0

I emailed you a week or so ago concerning your 98 for sale and if you were still wanting to get rid of the car? I am prepared to make an offer if the interior is not bright blue? I dont care about the outside paint. On your ad you have $2500 obo... Write me back please if you intend on selling this car.

pbeckjr@gmail.com

Phillip in Las Vegas

Back