• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Owning a Keyed Car

i know the feeling. Someone did this to my maxima...lucky for me it wasn't too deep so it buffed out almost completely.

Some people/some cars are just bung-hole magnets. My buddy's pride and joy 2k Firehawk has been repainted in part 3 times in a 3 yr period in MI, moved to S.C. last year and getting more work done soon. Note: He hit a deer once, but everything else was done while parked!:mad:

yeah, I'm thinking maybe you don't have a fan.
You may have unknowingly ticked someone off in the past, and perhaps they recently found out which is your car.

The teacher did it...you said "that's what she said" for the last time.

Is your insurance going to pick this up? Is it very deep? Pics!

lamo, I hate to laugh in this thread but I was going through iphone aps last night and found one for twss .... I think it was set up to say that when you press the button ...

Some people/some cars are just bung-hole magnets. My buddy's pride and joy 2k Firehawk has been repainted in part 3 times in a 3 yr period in MI, moved to S.C. last year and getting more work done soon. Note: He hit a deer once, but everything else was done while parked!:mad:

My school. Right in the front parking lot of my school.

A friend of a friend had a 1999? red Firebird that had the taillights smashed out at his school 3 times in a year period. The next year a kid ran across the hoods of a line of parked cars. His was in that line. He was not a happy man.

don't ever retaliate
Exactly. I'm pretty sure I know who it was. It was a ricer who owns an RSX. Everyone likes my car more, and he can't stand it. I try to stay away from him, but he still hates me. Whatever, I was planning on letting it slide. I figure this will be enough trouble as it is; I don't need a bunch of punks running after me with the want to draw blood. Whatever, they "win":rolleyes:

Basically, it runs from my headlight up to my moonroof, and it a total of about 8" wide, with countless scratches. I'll most likely be able to fix most of it with scratch doctor. That will have to tide me over until I can scratch up the money to get half the hood, the qp, and the a-pillar re-sprayed. Shouldn't be too bad with the guy we use. He's the one who was able to spray the 'tour without a blend line (early T-red!:shocked:). The guy's amazing, has been in the business for 40 years, and his prices are great. The shop is called Tower Auto in Colchester, CT for anyone interested. He's simply the best.

I'm still PISSED, though.

BTW, Phil: I really can't stand to take pics. I'll give it a shot once the weather clears, though.

Back