• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

Just because I can ;] Shot from an oldschool film Canon. Got that vintage touch, yo

Only thing old school in that pic is that damn contour you keep posting pics of! lol I think you would win the most pics posted on ceg contest if there was one :laugh:

prpvCAGNB3XL.jpg

prpv.jpg

Last weekends fun. :laugh:

LOL I've been DDing it the past week now. But I'm gonna take it off again. Entrances to places are tearing it up. Sure the roads are smooth, but that doesn't mean that dips aren't all around lol

And I don't have a skid plate. :[ I need to get one, THEN I'll DD it for real.

Ah he lives in florida, where the roads are paved of gold and smoother than jennifer anniston's bottom, and the beer flows like wine. He's fine

LOL I've been DDing it the past week now. But I'm gonna take it off again. Entrances to places are tearing it up. Sure the roads are smooth, but that doesn't mean that dips aren't all around lol

And I don't have a skid plate. :[ I need to get one, THEN I'll DD it for real.
I thought the same thing till the skidplate on my TRed caught an edge on my driveway and bent it underneath the car.

Fixing fb is easy (well, not your art!).. stopping your car halfway in the middle of a road to dismount your splitter and back your car back over it is another thing :rolleyes:

I'm just glad I was going 5 mph

new10h.jpg

Hearing it bottom out on bowed roadways and seeing people jerk their heads was always funny though :)

I always got scared I would bottom out at 75mph and watch my entire bumper rip off the front end.

And this thread wouldn't be complete without me adding a few more :p These were my own shots. I picked up my friends camera and relearned how to adjust the settings and all that, and I think they turned out pretty decent. SOME editting in them lol The last one is my favorite.

581591_2053863243997_1767030416_971719_330131630_n.jpg

574896_2053863724009_1767030416_971720_439360823_n.jpg

527911_2053864084018_1767030416_971721_1316927342_n.jpg

I thought the same thing till the skidplate on my TRed caught an edge on my driveway and bent it underneath the car.

Fixing fb is easy (well, not your art!).. stopping your car halfway in the middle of a road to dismount your splitter and back your car back over it is another thing :rolleyes:

I'm just glad I was going 5 mph

Hearing it bottom out on bowed roadways and seeing people jerk their heads was always funny though :)

I always got scared I would bottom out at 75mph and watch my entire bumper rip off the front end.

Same thing happened to me...tore my bumper up pretty good too :blackeye:
I have a brand new one to put on my CF Mirko, but I havent decided if I should or not........I was thinking about putting it on for the SZ track day, my FG mirko was rubbing pretty good during some hard cornering at that track last year.

malcolm3.jpg

malcolm.jpg

Back