• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Florida Meet

anyone able to give me an address of this place so that i can mapquest it

thanks

^^ yeah, any other activites? do i need to bring a frisbee, football, detailin supplies, fishin, golf? whats there to do

Sweet. Guys real quick lets not all show up and bring the same thing. So far I have 4 out of 5 people attending bringing chips and 4 out of 5 bringing coolers with ice. lol Check out what everyone else is bringing and bring something different.

Activities at the park consist of basketball, there is a volleyball area, you can fish if you bring a pole i guess, If you want to detail you car for the photoshoot thats fine aswell.. You know there will be pics in the pics and vids section after the meet. It will be a southeast milestone!!

If you guys want to ride out by the beach or anything else that may come ti mind afterwards please post.

I dont know the exact address... but the streets that it is on are sheridan street and Park rd. city is hollywood and zip is 33021.

Maps to TY Park

Maps to TY Park

T Y Park: 954-985-1960
3300 N Park Rd Hollywood, FL 33021, US

here's a Mapquest link and a Yahoo link

I'm not sure how well the Yahoo lin will work, but I like their new maps & directions, so I put it here for people to try.

OK GUYS. I am in.
But I want to expand. In addition to Contours, Mystiques, and Cougars, how about SHO's and Focus' also.

Here is my problem.
I am activity director for the South Florida Chapter of SVTOA. Saturday, 1/20 is our first meeting of 2007 (our 1st meeting in over year actually).

Now here is the fun part. The chapter director is an all out Mustang guy, and all of his Mustang buddies are in the chapter. I want to see more diversity in the chapter.

The meeting is at 2:00 PM that day, about 20 minutes away from TY Park. This meeting happens to be during a "Mustang Show" he is hosting.

I think it would be awesome for all of us to cruise from TY Park to the SVTOA meeting and show up all the 'Stang guys...

Who is up for that??

That sounds like a good idea Brent. We might make it a crusin activity to take some action shots. Lets hope everyone arrives early and we all eat before we ride out. If everyone is ok with it then so am I.

That sounds like a good idea Brent. We might make it a crusin activity to take some action shots. Lets hope everyone arrives early and we all eat before we ride out. If everyone is ok with it then so am I.

Im down with anything.We plan on leaving here(Lee County.)around 9 and should be there around 11-11:30.Or should we plan on trying to leave abit early?

I would try for a bit earlier if possible.

Being activities directory for the SVTOA chapter here, I will need to be there a little early. Probably around 1:30. So we can plan rollout from the park about 1:00.

Joe 9 sounds good to be here at 11:... just try to get here going 80 all the way lol!!

570 MILES!!!

8 hrs and 30 mins!!!!

damn

i thought this was is mid-fla

this better be worth it! lol thats alot of driving for one day.

Anybody here active on any Focus, SHO, or Marauder forums?

Lets get the word out there!!!

Yeah, I know about those...

I am asking if anybody is active on any of the Focus, Marauder, and / or SHO forums.

Anybody that is... please spread the word!

John glad your making the trip. Are you coming with any of the other guys? That would be sweet.

Listen guys I dont mind spreading the word to everyone to come through but lets not forget that everyone has to play their part and bring something to contribute to the meet as far as food and such.

If anyone is coming from The North and is passing by Jaxsonville FL let me know . It be sweet to coming rolling down in a group .. and we could go from here.

in the process of getting outta of a cheerleading competition my gf is in. this sux.im tryin my hardest. if not this one DEF the next one

Back