• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Official** Chicken Wing Zing Thread

I would like to update the origional post with a little more accurate info. Stuff and things will be done at times between Friday and Sunday. But what's up? Are we meeting up somewhere Friday night? I'm sure food, beer, and hanging out will take up most of the day Saturday. I'm not trying to set up a minute by minute itinerary. I would like to do a cruise at some point. Anyone else?

I'm in charge of watching dogs while most of the family goes on a cruise starting the 5th. I wouldn't be able to go that weekend.

I'm in charge of watching dogs while most of the family goes on a cruise starting the 5th. I wouldn't be able to go that weekend.
. I REALLY want to put this car on a dyno and get a few runs on a 1/4 mile track. all we have around here is 1/8th

That would be a crazy car ride. There's Fifi, Niki, Cleo, Bella, and Kali. I don't think Kerry would like to ride with me then.

What time is everyone getting up there Friday? I'll probably go to work for a little while, usually get off at 7:30pm but depending on when everyone is arriving, I'll leave early.

We have a sweet basement and living room that people are more than welcome to crash in. The livingroom has one of the most comfortable couches every made (a Sealy couch). The basement has two couches and a love seat that everyone always falls alseep on. As well as an HD projector and bar. I'll have to check which two beers we have on tap but I could probably get a freash keg or two of something if it was needed. Not to mention the basement is always ~72 degrees.

I'm not sure exactely where the planned festivities are but we're not too far from anything really.

Are any of you Tampa(ish) guys carpooling w/ enough room for me? :shrug:

I'm so super afraid/paranoid of taking my CSVT on a long trip, it's crippling :confused:

I"ll have room in my car. I planned on staying at Kyles place. A keg equipped basement does sound awesome though. I'm not in any way jealous of course.

I have plenty of room at my house too, Trey,John,ob1 can all attest to it. I have TONS of room at my place.

Back