• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

so anyone find out who Robert is?

I wish I could remember for sure the name of the guy I talked to. He had a black SVT that he'd recently bought, and was wearing a straw hat and a Cougar Club of America T-shirt. I don't remember his car being ultra-clean, though, so that part doesn't track for me. However, he was the only person that won a prize that no one knew, right?

:laugh: I noticed that too, but I wasn't gonna point it out. You never know if he would trolling around CEG, then he would never post or talk to us at the tent! :blackeye:

Just wanted to show of a post Carlisle mod:

Got this one off ALOT sooner then last year. I think I took the 2007 one off in August.

CarislePlates.jpg

I talked to him for a while. He seemed cool to me. Different style than what I like but you have to appreciate the car. A TON of time went into it. Wish I took a pick of the engine bay. Have the suspension going up and down on video.

i talked to him for a while as well. tried like hell to get him back on the boards. said he doesnt have time for CEG anymore

Just wanted to show of a post Carlisle mod:

Got this one off ALOT sooner then last year. I think I took the 2007 one off in August.

I should do something like that but we do get those metal signs that say we where there .... this years sticker went on top of last years ....

Back