• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OC Carshow

Bolt99SVT

CEG'er
Hey guys,

I haveta say I'm alittle disappointed.... I didn't see any other CSVTs riding around Ocean City,MD this past weekend...:nonono::shrug::nonono:

Sorry if I missed anybody that actually went down there, but I was there pretty much all day and night Saturday... And one of the rare moments that I actually took the CSVT down instead of the old truck...:cool:

The overall Carshow at the Convention Center was pretty cool... it seemed to me that there were alot more cars there than last year.
...But the rest of OC seemed pretty dead...compared to what I'm use to...especially for how nice the weather turned out.
There was hardly anybody cruising around...

Oh well... let me know your thoughts or if anybody was around...

Thanks,
Frank

it was grad party weekend and i STILL don't have my SVT back up yet. I just order a junk load of parts for it and i still need to get with a friend and get the motor. i'm working TWO jobs, and going to school part-time. So, it's gonna be hard for me to get it done but i assure you, it will be done by end of aug.

Yeah Mike, I understand... I knew you had a good excuse:laugh:, but I was just saying in general ... I didn't see any CSVTs down there at all...

Frank

Rehoboth was dead as well. I don't think enough people are out of school yet. I had to work odd shifts that prevented me from getting down.

Back