• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NOS will this work?

make sure you get two.. The big ones... and Tell Harry that you need them by tonight....

no... but seriously it should work..

Hova,

If you haven't read this and you still posted that question, then you're due for some remedial work. Please do some research before asking any more vague questions like, "Will this work" or "will it fit", etc. the answers are all common and even posted in the sticky above.

One: I just want you to know that after 99billionth post titles " will this work" .....etc., like it's a creative post title or something :rolleyes:
I quit clicking on thosee links!!
:nonono:

And two: they almost ALWAYS lead to dork-azzed questions that could be answered by a little reading.:help:

In fact, I think it's a sub-species of human that posts up these threads that start with that title and have absolutely no substance with no background reading BECAUSE there are just enough of them around to convince me it is a genetic throw-back coming forth and not a random coincidence, but not enough to make me think the whole human species is dooooooomed......

Not to mention, how many of the "will these work" or "im thinking about doing..." threads have actually resulted in that person actually going out and completing what they are thinking about doing? :ponder:

Back