• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

north east very own bacon thread

FIRE COOKED BACON!!!! Courtesy of our breakfast at the Carlisle All Ford Nationals 2009

DSCF6681.jpg

I was waiting for this pic!!!:laugh:

It was almost as good as the Cheddar Brats. The fire cooked breakfast sandwich looked like a close second.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm B A C O N :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: wish I could have been there

See Paul, it wasn't personal, it was all about the bacon, LOL.:laugh:

I couldn't tell there was sausage on it from the pics on my phone. So what do we cook next year to top this?:laugh:

I was thinking the other day. I really miss Isabell. i didnt have it long. but other than all the problems, i really liked that car.

I was also thinking today how much i miss my old 82 honda bike. the thing was damn near mint. Now i have a semi POS FZR that is WAY too fast.

I was thinking the other day. I really miss Isabell. i didnt have it long. but other than all the problems, i really liked that car.

I was also thinking today how much i miss my old 82 honda bike. the thing was damn near mint. Now i have a semi POS FZR that is WAY too fast.
too fast :shrug::laugh:

Back