• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

north east very own bacon thread

Sad news to report: Our very own DAcker burned, yes, BURNED, bacon. It was to the point of not being edible! The horrors! He tried to play it off as only being three pieces but I wasn't having any of it. Three pieces is three pieces.
I'm thinking he needs a time out for a few days. :)

I'm with ya there. I'm only reporting what Dave's words were to me... " burned to the point of not being edible."

Sad news to report: Our very own DAcker burned, yes, BURNED, bacon. It was to the point of not being edible! The horrors! He tried to play it off as only being three pieces but I wasn't having any of it. Three pieces is three pieces.
I'm thinking he needs a time out for a few days. :)

I HATE YOU!!!

Lies. Burned bacon is till bacon. It's always edible.

I'm with ya there. I'm only reporting what Dave's words were to me... " burned to the point of not being edible."

It's still blasphemy.

No it was bad, I was pan frying it, the kids interupted me, 2 seconds later. AW ••••, MOTHER••••ING PIECE OF ••••!

**EDIT** Since I can't ban myself as punishment, I hope the title change will suffice.

Last edited:
The title change, it'll do until we come up with something better.
No interruptions whilst cooking bacon ever again. Make those kids sit with their hands under their butts until it's done cooking. Problem solved.

Thanks to the CEG staff for the automated Happy birthday wish // I had bacon today

Had to at least try them
12842490933_dc277d3379.jpg

now to find some of these
9k=

^^Those are good, but strange. The flavor has a bit of a delay to it. I tried them, and wasn't impressed. Then like 5 seconds later, the flavor hit, and I ate most of the bag.

^^Those are good, but strange. The flavor has a bit of a delay to it. I tried them, and wasn't impressed. Then like 5 seconds later, the flavor hit, and I ate most of the bag.
the Pringles are just the opposite big flavor at first then goes away the more you eat:shrug::crazy:

The pringles made me burp quite a bit. At that point the recurring taste was like nasty popcorn.

Thanks for sharing that bit of information. :)

I had a BLT for lunch the other day with extra bacon.

Back