• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New addition......going for broke

I plan to build a strong 3.0L bottom end and use the 2.5L SVT top end with a Vortech as originally intended if I can find one, preferably a new one. Even considering one of Nautilus Performance 3.4L or 3.7L short block upgrades............

BTW, nice Tour you had........

I want to say thank you for giving the Saleen and a Bondurant Contour a proper place to be stored. The only thing I would say is leave the Saleen alone! :) Don't add a 3.0L to it, keep it stock. Of if you do add a 3.0L, make it a hybrid if you can so it has the most stock like appearance that it can. And yes, Joe, Julian and I are sad people to where we see all those cars and all we pick up on is the Saleen. :)

And since my old car is for sale in your area, I say you buy it! http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?80180-1999-Contour-SVT-3L-St220&daysprune=60

Your collection just keeps getting better. Do you even have race cars anymore? I remember when you got the Saleen and you posted pics, there was at least one race car in there. Now all I see is a front fascia on the wall lol. Very jealous. Someday I will be at that point to have a collection like that.

Still have a Swift Formula Atlantic, Carbir S2000 Sports Racer and a vintage FF in there that are in a different corner of the shop. The race rig is not in the picture because the FA was gone for a race weekend. We're getting older and racing less and less and focusing on exotic street cars more and doing track days with them, time to put my son in a racecar. The Noble will go through a complete tear down this winter for some EXTREME upgrades, suspension, big splitter, big rear diffuser, wider wheels with R Compound tires as well as about 200+ more horsepower, somewhere over 600. As you know enough is never in my vocabulary...............

FGM

Your collection just keeps getting better. Do you even have race cars anymore? I remember when you got the Saleen and you posted pics, there was at least one race car in there. Now all I see is a front fascia on the wall lol. Very jealous. Someday I will be at that point to have a collection like that.

I spy a nice little stash of csvt bumpers lol. always nice to have a couple "laying" around. Dream garage for sure!!!!

Back