• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moving on from the Contour

Congrats to both of you. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

yup, I'll be posting photos. not that I post much on facebook anymore but it can be figured out what I am getting.

I was planning on pulling the SVT out of storage to get some work done on it this weekend till I saw the forecast. Now i'm not sure if I will or not.

Why is it that the weather is always better during the week when I'm stuck at work? Go figure... :(

Congrats on your purchase Ryan! Are you going to put the SVT back to stock (shifter, etc.) before selling?

I'll be selling the wheels separately, I might take out and sell the pudmunkie heat shield and green filter if anyone would even want them. The B&M came with the car when I got it so I don't have the stock shifter. And there is no way the headers are coming off! I do still have the factory radio and a bunch of parts but I'll probably just offer to include them with the car. I even have the stock pre-cats :D

I'm not sure what your goal is but from what I've found to most people they prefer to buy a completely stock vehicle. Unless you find a buyer that truly appreciates the mods, at least from a value standpoint it's almost always better to sell the aftermarket stuff separately than to let it go with the car.

I'm not sure what your goal is but from what I've found to most people they prefer to buy a completely stock vehicle. Unless you find a buyer that truly appreciates the mods, at least from a value standpoint it's almost always better to sell the aftermarket stuff separately than to let it go with the car.

I will take out anything that I can, but it's not worth the hassle to take out the headers (3 day job) and radio. Stock CD player is broken anyways.

Yea, I wouldn't bother pulling the headers either. Faster/easier to pull the drivetrain, swap 'em out and reinstall than to do them in the car. That sounds like a good plan...

In case some of you are like me and don't check the Pics & Vids section often, I posted a thread with pictures of the new ride

DSCF1074 (Large).JPG

Nice car Ryan, I'm sure you'll quickly forget about the SVT once you mash the pedal of that Subaru a few times. :laugh:

Christine, which car are you selling?
The Silver Frost. I've been a bit busy so it's officially getting listed this week.

Nice ride Ryan!

Where's LUCA at...she should be all over this?! :D
I knew before he got it. :D
It's super sharp! Love it!
I wasn't sure I liked the hatch at first but having seen a few more locally, Chris and now Ryan's, I like it.

Back