• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

morning radio shows?

I listen to the wrif. though your right it has hit a low, i find them replaying stuff from earlier that day, or earlier in the week.

I don't think 89X will come-in in Grand Blanc. I've never been able to get it just a few miles north in Flint, and it barely comes in at my girlfriend's house in Lapeer/Metamora which is closer yet.

I'll be in Flint this summer man. There is another guy in Grand Blanc that sent me a PM the other day too. Starjammir is around too. We should all get together sometime.

There is another guy in Grand Blanc that sent me a PM the other day too. Starjammir is around too. We should all get together sometime.

My wife works at Genesis Hospital in Grand Blanc (well, starts her general surgery residency there 7/1). When we went there a few weeks ago to look around after moving in I noticed a sweet SVT in the lot, It was Silver, with the cowel hood, single large black racing stripe, 18's etc.. I forgot you guys had the spotted thread here and figured it was too late to mention it. Sound familiar to any local rides? It was parked far out in the lot like the person might work there.

I thought Rover's Morning glory was pretty good, then they dropped them and but those syndicated douchebags on that i can't recall the name.

Still rocking 89x here. Mike and Mike is ooook sometimes, Mike number 2 is kinda a tool. Not nearly what D&M use to be back in the day, but even in Drews last year being there, the show wasnt as good.

Back