• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

mini meet

He was the prettiest girl!

I think he got it because the guide was a cougar whore and Josh was "two-fisting" at the time with my beer glass. I was on soda patrol :(.

He was the prettiest girl!

I think he got it because the guide was a cougar whore and Josh was "two-fisting" at the time with my beer glass. I was on soda patrol :(.

I got it because I proposed the invention of a personal keg. And because I'm beautiful and people like me when they first meet me....it didn't have time to wear off before the tour was over.

Out of curiosity what do the brewery tours normally cost? Never been on one since I don't drink beer.

I would go. Nothing planned yet for a lot of weekends. I would probably bring EGPLNT too. I've been driving it a little bit in the snow this year for some silly reason :laugh:.

Hey blu. How do you like driving the 3L in the winter? What kind of tires you using?

I tried storing mine for the season but it only lasted for a few weeks. I've got it back on the road with some Blizzaks on E0's and luvin every minute of it.

I actually like to drive it. I just have continental x-treeeeeeems 215/35/18 and they are super hard in the winter :blackeye:.

I don't drive it with snow on the ground, only when it is snow-free. Otherwise I drive the truck. It's just good to run the car all the way. Feels like my ass is scraping the ground after being so high up in the silverado. haha, I like it.

Back