• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some pics of the Mystic.

that is really impressive. i mean, it takes a lot of skills to buy a supercharger kit and follow the directions on how to put it in. thats probably why you don't see many supercharged mustangs out there.

LMFAO!
I like the pictures where it does not look purple. I guess the s/c makes up for it though. :cool:

that is really impressive. i mean, it takes a lot of skills to buy a supercharger kit and follow the directions on how to put it in. thats probably why you don't see many supercharged mustangs out there.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha thats funny. :laugh::laugh:

Wow....someones got something stuck up their bum....

Great pics, OP, love that car!

Wow....someones got something stuck up their bum....

Great pics, OP, love that car!

no, it is because that is the type of attitude that is the reason no one besides other mustang owners like mustang owners, it is the reason why i never went onto mustang forums during the 8 years i have owned mustangs

I agree,lol I love teaching cocky mustang drivers that a 4 door contour can smoke them,lol I thought 2 of them after work last night:laugh::laugh:

no, it is because that is the type of attitude that is the reason no one besides other mustang owners like mustang owners, it is the reason why i never went onto mustang forums during the 8 years i have owned mustangs

The difference between those ones that thing their sweet stock mustang is fast, and touriges cobra, is that he has the ability to back it up.....

Just like it takes a lot of skill to buy a Koenigsegg CCX off the lot? But i bet you think that is fast too eh?

It's not really that fast, its ok. But it's faster than any contour (because they cant hit a 12 second 1/4) So stop hating...

If i drove a normal SVT contour you guys would be blowing your loads all over each others faces, but because its a Mustang it has some sort of negatve stigma.. And yea. I can back up a lot of claims about how fast it is. I may be an ass, but i drive a faster car than a lot of you guys. It would be nice to post something without all the haters coming in here.

Anyways, I'll get some more pics up soon, i have some actual good ones.

Faster than any contour on the 1/4 strip, not everyone drives thiers on a track there dbag. I bet when I get the bov situation fixed on mine I would take you from a 40 roll to top end! You are acting like the typical cocky mustang owner. And no one is bashing you cause its not a contour, we are bashing you cause its YOU:nonono::nonono:

the 1/4 is such a joke. you are only as fast as your wallet is deep. hows it do on the road course? hows that awesome binding 4-link? snap oversteer much? don't put poly bushings in the uppers and lowers cause we need that deflection of the rubber bushings! better get some cc plates and set your static camber to -3 due to that sweet camber curve.

i may be wrong, though, since i'm sure ford had high performance in mind when they designed the chassis for the 78 fairmont.

Faster than any contour on the 1/4 strip, not everyone drives thiers on a track there dbag. I bet when I get the bov situation fixed on mine I would take you from a 40 roll to top end! You are acting like the typical cocky mustang owner. And no one is bashing you cause its not a contour, we are bashing you cause its YOU:nonono::nonono:

And the douchbag makes another clever comment......ever have anything constructive to say?

PS the cars actually great around the track....love to see you're turbo contour keep up....understeer and traction issues much? God, some of guys are complete morons, contours are great, but they aren't the beginning and end all.

Just like it takes a lot of skill to buy a Koenigsegg CCX off the lot? But i bet you think that is fast too eh?

It's not really that fast, its ok. But it's faster than any contour (because they cant hit a 12 second 1/4) So stop hating...

If i drove a normal SVT contour you guys would be blowing your loads all over each others faces, but because its a Mustang it has some sort of negatve stigma.. And yea. I can back up a lot of claims about how fast it is. I may be an ass, but i drive a faster car than a lot of you guys. It would be nice to post something without all the haters coming in here.

Anyways, I'll get some more pics up soon, i have some actual good ones.

im not "hating" on mustangs, i owned one for a lot longer than you (and it was definitely "faster", by the way) and currently own another one. the problem is the attitude, you bought a mustang, bought a pre-engineered supercharger kit, and followed some directions to put it on. congratulations, you are faster than a v6 equipped family sedan. I have respect for people who care about overall vehicle performance, being "faster" is such a cliche. what constitutes as faster? you wanna bring it to my local autocross? i bet any amount of money i would be "faster" in my contour. now we are talking about something that is much more driver oriented. it is a shame, now being "fast" is largely based upon how much money someone can spend, and has little to do with any skills at all. you spent more money than me so you can beat me in the quarter mile. are you more skilled than me? no, you spent more money. rarely are there exceptions in the mustang world. Everything is at your fingertips. In the contour world its different. you dont have any aftermarket part you want.

And the douchbag makes another clever comment......ever have anything constructive to say?

PS the cars actually great around the track....love to see you're turbo contour keep up....understeer and traction issues much? God, some of guys are complete morons, contours are great, but they aren't the beginning and end all.

HMMM maybe you missed where he said this.
Haha, the car then just had exhaust, intake and suspension. And it was still faster around the Auto-X than my brothers SVT contour.

Now his new contour with full suspension and subframes with big sticky nitto invo's would probably rape my car on an auto-X now(and i dont get traction at all on an auto-X, it's like drifting pretty much)
I know of a local SVT owner that schools Cobras and all other types of vehicles on the race track with his CSVT. We aren't saying it's the be all end all of vehicles, but guess what there is more to driving then going in a straight line! The CSVT I would say is a much better balanced vehicle than a Mustang. As I said before Tourige has a very nice looking cobra and that and CSVT are two completly different cars.

Oh and FYI I guess Mustang owners don't think their cars are the best cars on the planet right:rolleyes:? Go look at how many owner bash other types vehicles on Mustang Boards. If you can't appreciate all types of vehicles wether they be JDM, European etc then you aren't a real car enthusiest.

Aaron

HMMM maybe you missed where he said this.

I know of a local SVT owner that schools Cobras and all other types of vehicles on the race track with his CSVT. We aren't saying it's the be all end all of vehicles, but guess what there is more to driving then going in a straight line! The CSVT I would say is a much better balanced vehicle than a Mustang. As I said before Tourige has a very nice looking cobra and that and CSVT are two completly different cars.

Oh and FYI I guess Mustang owners don't think their cars are the best cars on the planet right:rolleyes:? Go look at how many owner bash other types vehicles on Mustang Boards. If you can't appreciate all types of vehicles wether they be JDM, European etc then you aren't a real car enthusiest.

Aaron

^^^what he said. stock for stock, equal drivers, i would put my money on an SVT Contour over a 96 cobra on a road course.

Hey buddy why dont you go get back on Tourige's sack, cause you are obviously only here cause of him there newbie. Have fun with your gt stang that I bet you "think" is fast:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And my car on a road course, I wouldnt know, I havent ever been on one yet.....key word yet!

Hey buddy why dont you go get back on Tourige's sack, cause you are obviously only here cause of him there newbie. Have fun with your gt stang that I bet you "think" is fast:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And my car on a road course, I wouldnt know, I havent ever been on one yet.....key word yet!

Actually, I used to own a csvt before I moved on to bigger and better things.....ones that aren't always broken and that actually have mod potential without having to spend boatloads of money and even more time dicking around installing the stupid parts. Its more like reading through this site all I see if your moronic self indulgent comments, 90% of which are towards other peoples cars. Maybe some of us just get sick of you.

Notice the quote...."SLOW"....but I'd put it up against your car around the track anyday....
Just for reference there, moron, we also own a C6 vette. I'm pretty sure I know what quick or fast is, especially around a road course.:laugh::

Back