• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese meet vol. 3

I wouldn't be able to make the tour, but I could stop by after you guys are done? I'm all for bringing some Mac N Cheese, and some soda. I dont get off work until 1 :cry:

I'm planning on attending at Sprecher, have the day off as of now. My work likes to play musical schedules, I have my fingers crossed.

hey Joe, if I can make it would you mind bringing that LIM? Otherwise I probably wont see you till SZ.

well I'm up in milwaukee on friday. I got about 2 hours to blow after work before I need to be at my bro's birthday party. Josh I dont know if your up for having a beer and walking through the wire harness. if so pm me, my new phone doesn't have your number.... but unfortunately I will not be able to return to cheese country on saturday.

(I'd pull out my interior harness and bring it along so you could see the touch points and half dozen reroutes needed but at this point in the evening its too much shuffling of parts to be able to get my drivers door open for it. I will throw my transportable version of the engine bay harness in the car if you want a few creative ideas.)

Last edited:
Back