• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mac N Cheese meet vol. 3

Pole120

Addicted CEG'er
1/16/10

Lakefront & Sprecher followed by the infamous mounds of mac @ my place.

Meet at my place by 12:00, carpool to Lakefront followed by Sprecher. Then back to my place for more beer and food. BYOB!!!!!!
4603 N127th St
Butler, WI 53007

Lakefront:
1872 N. Commerce Street,
Milwaukee, WI 53212

$6(includes free souvenir pint glass+ 4 pours of beer)

Tours run every 30 mins from 1-3. Typically we get there early and run the first tour.
Must be 21+ or accompanied by a legal guardian.

Sprecher:
701 West Glendale Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53209

Seniors: $3
Adults: $4 (Free with Military ID)
Anyone under 21: $2

Tours @ 12, 1, 2 and 3 PM (includes free souvenir pint glass+ 4 pours of beer, unlimited soda)

Last edited:
1. dtour
2. pole120
3. hetfield
4. blu_fuz
5. purple5spv6 Tab A
6. purple5spv6 Slot B

damnit I have my work Christmas Party that day.. any idea what time your starting?

Sprecher is my fav! :)

surprised your not doing Rock Bottom as well?

Arielle's work christmas party is that day too, so I will need to leave the meet around 5pm. Are we meeting up around noon?

can you go on the tours if you're not 21? and about what time would everything be starting cuz i work til 1

Yeah, you can go. Might pass for 21 if you comb over your back hair to your face, hahahhaa.

If I don't go to the kohls christmas party then you, dave, and I will car pool and we will swing by to pick you up if you want.

Arielle works at Kohl's now?

our Christmas Party is always in Jan as its way too busy to get everyone to have the same free day during the Holidays.

what tour is first and what time is everyone meeting at? Has anyone checked that they are running tours that day and at what times? I think they are both first come first serve but its a limited count and whatnot. (Sprecher fills up fast I think)

Back