• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lucas engine oil stabilizer (a must read for Hybrid guys!)

You sure as **** didn't offer me a full refund! You said we could work something out with some money back, but never a full refund. I just let it go...

Yes, I sure as **** did. I told you "undo whatever you did and send it back". If I was truely THAT dissapointed in a product, I woul not try and fix it myself and talk to the seller. Rather than DEMANDING $20 back. Recall any thoughts?

Oh yeah and FWIW I took time off work to send it to you because you needed it ASAP. And at least you sent payment immediately. Wait...

But yeah thanks for bringing this up on a public forum.

Last edited:
Yes, I sure as **** did. I told you "undo whatever you did and send it back". If I was truely THAT dissapointed in a product, I woul not try and fix it myself and talk to the seller. Rather than DEMANDING $20 back. Recall any thoughts?

Oh yeah and FWIW I took time off work to send it to you because you needed it ASAP. And at least you sent payment immediately. Wait...

But yeah thanks for bringing this up on a public forum.

My check was sent back because the address was wrong IIRC.

Last edited:
Good for you. I have better things to do in life.

Last I checked, you were wasting your time on an online forum *****ing about what happened in the past.
Shouldn't you be doing something a little more... rewarding, I guess?

Take a joke.. everyone else seems to be able to do that... and let things go. that too

You are right... I never said you "brought it up". I said you were *****ing. as was he. your point?

Oh.. and I have 7000+ posts... You said it yourself, you have more important things to do.. I, obviously, don't then.

Again.... Your point?

.... You said it yourself, you have more important things to do.. I, obviously, don't then.

And I have 5000 posts in one year. :p

Giddyup306, lighten up. This is the internet and everybody was joking. ;)

OK, enough already

OK, enough already

Guys, I'm sorry I instigated this. :( I had no idea there was some private business dealings when I thought you two were teasing each other about bad grammar.

So since there is, please accept my appology and take it back into the closet. (or PMs if you prefer) and if there is anything left of this thread we can get it back on topic.

Back