• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

Well, I'm out for now. I missed 5th and hit 3rd at 110 and now I only have 4th (and neutral with the clutch in!)

shirts with big boobs in a bikini printed on them that says South Beach Zing '10 on the back.

Ok here are the details about the meet:

Where: Douglasville, Ga. Hooters
When: Feb. 27th
Time: 3PM

If anyone needs directions just pm me. It's real easy to find. So if interested please leave a post or pm me. The plan is basically hang out, talk and look at cars, eat some wings, and have a few beers (4 those that drink). Then after that if anyone is interested we can go cruise, shoot pool, or whatever we come with. Also if anyone is interested in meeting me at my house earlier they can and can follow me there. I live 15 miles NW of Atlanta.

Ill be there, An I decided I'm going to take the low mile one cause Im selling my other one.

Save me a spot
Make sure you protect the front of that car with some of that plastic the automakers use when they transport there cars. Also drive miss daisey because I would hate for something to happen....lol:laugh:

I got a bra cover thats it, an im drivin it not trailoring it.

An I decided Im going to drive it more often, not a DD but more often.

Make sure you protect the front of that car with some of that plastic the automakers use when they transport there cars. Also drive miss daisey because I would hate for something to happen....lol:laugh:

I got a bra cover thats it, an im drivin it not trailoring it.

An I decided Im going to drive it more often, not a DD but more often.
Sounds good man......your car is gonna be the center of attention:cool:. Can't wait to see it and it looks like neither can any of the other guys. I would drive it to just not that often. i would also def keep it out of the rain. Let's hope it doesn't rain the weekend we meet up!

LOLz

LOLz

yea it hit rain for the first time when I drove it home an panic, an as soon as I got home I washed an detailed it like a pro lolz wax an everything lolz

Hey if you evercome acroos some H&R springs let me know cause I wanna lower the front, cause the back is dropped already because of the system an it just looks uneven.

Back