• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets meet up with the tours

Montgomery, AL is a wierd drive from Atlanta with no insterstate. It's all back roads and two lanes, fun to drive but I dunno...

Prolly count me out.

Montgomery, AL is a wierd drive from Atlanta with no insterstate. It's all back roads and two lanes, fun to drive but I dunno...

Prolly count me out.
We still haven't set that in stone yet. We are waiting another week to maybe get some more interest. We were also thinking about Douglasville, Ga. if we can't get more people from Fl. and way south Ga. interested. Macon is also on our list but like i said if we can't get more of our down south friends to meet then were gonna have it up here since majority of the ones interested live up here. Your not far from me......what part of Acworth you live in? I'm south of Hwy 278 off of Hwy 92.

Montgomery was suggested for the long distance peeps. If the Florida guys are not going to be able to make it we can suggest someplace closer. ATL area is fine with me but some of the others might not want to come that far north. LaGrange is fine with me as well other than the fact that there is not much there, but there is enough to find a decent place to eat. We are just gonna get together grab a bite & look at some cars right? Someone pic a place & lets just show up hang out for a while & have some fun.
We have a date, Lets see who is free on that date & try to pick something in relation to where all of those people live & are willing to drive, or the OP can just pick a spot & we can just do it.

Im down with the date, but i dont think ill be able to make it up in alabama if it is set up there, but if its somewhere in ga im down for it

Montgomery was suggested for the long distance peeps. If the Florida guys are not going to be able to make it we can suggest someplace closer. ATL area is fine with me but some of the others might not want to come that far north. LaGrange is fine with me as well other than the fact that there is not much there, but there is enough to find a decent place to eat. We are just gonna get together grab a bite & look at some cars right? Someone pic a place & lets just show up hang out for a while & have some fun.
We have a date, Lets see who is free on that date & try to pick something in relation to where all of those people live & are willing to drive, or the OP can just pick a spot & we can just do it.
I agree with you let's get a show of hands who will be meeting or want to meet. I'm def down because this was my idea. I figured by the end of the week hopefully everybody that can make it will chime in and by then we can make the call on location. But yeah meeting up, eating, hanging out, and talking about cars is on the agenda.

My girlfriend and I have been tossing the idea back and forth of letting a meet happen at our place.

We're in Gainesville FL and have a 2/2 apartment that one room is currently unoccupied, a pullout couch a small air mattress and a spare bed.

The area behind my apartment has plenty of parking and isn't ever even close to full. No garage though.

If enough people are interested, we can set a date and I'll use up some vacation days.

My girlfriend and I have been tossing the idea back and forth of letting a meet happen at our place.

We're in Gainesville FL and have a 2/2 apartment that one room is currently unoccupied, a pullout couch a small air mattress and a spare bed.

The area behind my apartment has plenty of parking and isn't ever even close to full. No garage though.

If enough people are interested, we can set a date and I'll use up some vacation days.
That sounds good. Maybe a spring or summer date. That way I can make it a whole weekend thing and maybe see some sights.

That sounds good. Maybe a spring or summer date. That way I can make it a whole weekend thing and maybe see some sights.

Agreed. Although, maybe more along the lines of summer? Then again, I AM supposed to go down to West Palm Beach Spring Break. Shhh, don't tell svttour. I'm gonna surprise him. hahaha :laugh:

Im up for something in the ga area, never been too afraid to drive anywhere, and I need to put a few miles on this mustang anyway. Today makes a month and a day since it has seen the road lol.

6 pages and you guys still cant figure out a place.:nonono::nonono:
Im goona make the decision at the end of this week. I was trying to see if any more people were interested like our south Fl friends but I see your gonna have a meet that same weekend so Im assuming some of the guys will head your way. I still say we need to do a meet this summer for all of us. Maybe you can host then too Sam???

yeah thats fine I didnt realize that it was conflicting with the date of your meet. I can change it no problem I didnt mean to do that. I will do mine in mid March.:cool:

Im always down to host a meet :)

yeah thats fine I didnt realize that it was conflicting with the date of your meet. I can change it no problem I didnt mean to do that. I will do mine in mid March.:cool:

Im always down to host a meet :)
Hey man you can keep your date. There were a couple of guys that didn't want to drive up here from down there to a meet so now they will have a meet to go to. I was just suggesting that you host another meet late spring or early summer and we all meet up at your place. I would be down for that.

I already changed it. It doesnt matter to me really. I will host another one in summer too.

I already changed it. It doesnt matter to me really. I will host another one in summer too.
Sounds good I will def try my best to be there...hopefully some of these guys up here will come to and we will just get a caravan of svt's going!

Back