• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ken Block .... Gymkhana Practice - UNBELIEVABLE

A buddy of mine will be racing against Mr. Block at the Rally of the Tall Pines in Bancroft, Ontario. They are both in the unlimited class. Of course, Block has a factory ride, and my friend has....well, let's just say some racers are more unlimited than others. He says if Block crashes, and he doesn't, he could beat him. :D

If Block crashes I could beat him on X-country skis.

A buddy of mine will be racing against Mr. Block at the Rally of the Tall Pines in Bancroft, Ontario. They are both in the unlimited class. Of course, Block has a factory ride, and my friend has....well, let's just say some racers are more unlimited than others. He says if Block crashes, and he doesn't, he could beat him. :D

its a trick. :bah:

not real. :nonono:

it was done with smoke, mirrors, and weird camera angles. :ponder:

And it wasn't that good of a trick because you could see the smoke. :help:
The mirrors were plainly visible on the car.
you could even see all the cameras mounted at weird angles. :help:

Beyond that, all I can say is OM:censored:'nG

:shocked::eek::shocked::eek:

Rally drivers are the best drivers in the world. They drive on all surfaces, and in all conditions. I'm going to be doing a competition next year to become the best new talent in the U.S. If I win, I'll be up against Block, Pastrana, Foust, ect. in stage rallys in a fully preparred/sponsored subaru. For now, rallycrossing my contour will have to do. Stage rally competition starts February 4th for me.

Back