• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

that's a fun game with Josh. Everyone ends up with their clothes off somehow :shrug: and start posing in front of contours :nonono:

Joe loves to visit!

msc120.jpg

msc126.jpg

msc133.jpg

Well if that's the case I'm down with that haha but that's a longer ride for you home!

You need to call me, I lost your # to talk about saturday.

no I was going to stop over and we were going to play the game: Drink The Beer.

SHIZ! I knew i forgot something! Call me and we'll discuss!

Last edited:
haha wow that looked like one hell of a night! Damn I couldn't even get in the race car now, there to many body parts you can almost build another car haha..

I'll call you tomarrow josh its to late tonight.

that's a fun game with Josh. Everyone ends up with their clothes off somehow :shrug: and start posing in front of contours :nonono:
Somehow with all the alcohol drinking I did with Josh, I never ended up with my clothes off posing in front of a contour. I did let a girl drive my SVT and she drove into the wrong driveway when she came back and also managed to hit the curb with the front bumper. :nonono: Good times :crazy:

SHIZ! I knew i forgot something! Call me and we'll discuss!

will do, it was really low on my priority level as last wed, I had a freak accident in the garage and took a razorblade really deep into the back of my heel... yup, that was a ride in the ambulance.

[first words out of the paramedics mouth was, sir I need you to put out the cigarette]

just now finally am able to kinda walk around.

Whats with the spice rack? :confused:

haha you're new and I'm not sure you'd find the beginnings of it with a search, so I'll fill you in.

A couple years ago, Pole posted a pic in pics/vids of some sort of car part. He put it on his kitchen counter while he snapped the pic. The picture captured his spice rack in the background.
CEGers like to amuse themselves by commenting on the subject of the pic, but also the little things they notice in the background (thumbs are another favorite of ours ;) ).
So I believe it was Todd that first commented on the niceness of the spice rack.
After that, it almost became requirement to have a spicerack in every pic.

I <3 legendary CEG moments.

Stopped out at Joe's last night and got my new drivers seat installed temporarily.

Hit up the junkyard this morning with Newsvt...i got almost everything i was hoping to find for the car. Still need a tan sunroof motor cover, and new front door pulls, other than that the car should be re-assembled soon.

I pick up the carpet and floormats from the cleaner tomorrow.

Next week i'm hoping to get the interior finished and get the motor out and trans swapped. I'm trying to have the car done in two more weeks. :cool:

strange...last time i was out there drinking the only one getting nekkid was some chick...

Well there is nothing wrong with that! Damn I was there tonight and there was no getting naked!

That is a good yard we went to I just cant belive outta all of them car non of them had a tan intrior for your car! But I think it was a good day over all, now I need to stop being lazy and work on the car!

So I drove the car for about 6 hours between Friday and Saturday. The whole time I'm looking at my gas gauge and thinking no way! Holy Shiz! 31MPG @ 75 on the highway. Best fuel economy i've evr gotten in any of my 4 contours and this one has the highest mileage. I can't help but wonder what an intake cleaning, intake and headers will do for that number.

Oh yeah, 500 miles into my journey the CEL came back on, plugged it in last night and it's inefficient pre-cats. Not sure what to do just yet. I've got headers laying around i could install, or i could just gut these pre-cats, and Mike also has his 54K mile pre-cats sitting here that he offered me.

New steering wheel with dyed airbag are in...loving it. Got to working on the new rear deck cover and it's coming along well. Tonight i'll be re-installing the components with the the new plates i made and wring everything up right.

Got the carpet back from my brother in laws and it's freaking spotless! I can't believe what he was able to do. Saved me a ton of money on new stuff. Once the sub power wire gets here i can throw the carpet down and get the beautiful new interior buttoned up. :cool:

I'm so excited to get this all done and i can't wait to post pictures of before and after.

Back