• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

dang..can't see your pic Ian (assuming your blank post is a pic, my work blocks a lot of stuff)

yeah matt, don't really know why it bothers me so much, but i cant friggin stand it.
it does not make you look cool, it makes you look like a fool that can't dress themselves.
i guess it kinda goes on the same lines as these idiots that wear their pants below their arse showing the world their underoos.
buy pants that fit!!!!!

[/old man rant off]

I agree .... how about the ones that also have the t-shirt only on one arm and over the other shoulder? wtf is that :confused::help:

wear ya hat how ya want im sure your still a decent kid anyways stereo typing prevents people from actually knowing a person ...remember he likes contours he cant be all bad lol

wear ya hat how ya want im sure your still a decent kid anyways stereo typing prevents people from actually knowing a person ...remember he likes contours he cant be all bad lol

zorrex is our whipping boy. We love him so much that we like to poke fun at him constantly. :)

And thanks a lot Brian. I had never noticed anyone wearing their shirt like that until your post. Within a couple hours, I was out at the store and saw a dumbass wearing his shirt like that. wtf?

And thanks a lot Brian. I had never noticed anyone wearing their shirt like that until your post. Within a couple hours, I was out at the store and saw a dumbass wearing his shirt like that. wtf?

lmao :laugh:. I noticed it recently but then again some of the area around my apartment isn't the best ...

what makes me say wtf the most is when I saw someone combine the pants so low they look like they are about to fall off and the t-shirt over one shoulder ... basically all you see is underroos and wife beater ....

So is this the final amount of people going because I want a head count to see if I can get a group discount and I'm going to call and see if I get reservations for dinner ???? :shrug:

It's $20 to get in and I hope there is a group discount

Right now we have 13 people going and one maybe

1. jessica52283
2. brapple
3. laurasvt + girlfriend
4. cobrawannabe +Ryan, Marissa
5. skunk/ Michelle
6. Rouar
7. Turbo fox ?
8. Jscullin
9. Backofaseatcontour
10. Zorrex

Hey Jess,

I'll have to cancel. I have a buddy flying up from Atlanta and another buddy flying up from Virginia that weekend (they sent me their plane reservations this week). We're going to the Sam Adams brewery on Saturday.

Sorry!

Are you still going too?

"turbo_fox I am not a definite yet, either. "

Ok I thought you told me at Carlisle, you can go?

well, i should be able to host as a meeting place/ mod location, but i need to check with my better half about actually going to osv.

Oh ok, well I hope you can go but if not you will host a car get together afterwards right, if so I will include that on the first post and have people PM me for your address? :laugh:

Oh ok, well I hope you can go but if not you will host a car get together afterwards right, if so I will include that on the first post and have people PM me for your address? :laugh:

yeah that is fine with me. the driveway should be paved by then as well.

Back