• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July Meet

So that's out. Let's come up with an exact meeting place. You just want to meet at Friendly's and caravan to OSV?

I rather like your breakfast idea, and am not opposed to it. That said, there's a no-tell motel looking place on the right hand side after you cut onto 20 W from exit 3B on either 84N or 84S. It's got a huge parking lot, might be handy for a meeting location. Just throwing that out there. Rte. 20 is a divided highway through Sturbridge, and I can't remember if you can turn left into Friendly's -- I think you have to pull a U about 3/4 mile west and then double back. Since we'll be headed west anyway, if we decide to meet prior to Sturbridge Village, this lovely motel parking lot might be a good spot.

Is that clear? :laugh:

Well Brian and I are going straight to Sturbridge Village for 10ish, having breakfast at the apt. beforehand and are going straight in to walk around, so anyone who wants to do that just meet us there at 10. We are going to park in the corner so we can all park together. People who want to go for breakfast or whatever that's fine just meet us there after because I plan on being there at 10ish and taking our time walking through. People can call my cell to find out where we are. PM me for my cell number. We can stay for 3 or 4 hours and go for a late lunch around 1ish. :laugh: So I will see everyone there if it's 10 or later. Having two meals out is to much for money, and i want to not be rushing through, I want to enjoy it. I agree with ROUAR.

Please PM me if you are going straight to the village and meeting us there at 10? Thanks!!!!

Not going for breakfast:

me, Brian, Rouar

It's about freakin time!

Wanna meet for breakfast? Anyone who's in for breakfast, please say so.

1. Wannabe
2. Chris (Wannabe's ride)
3. S10 Crasher (Kevin will be joining us)

Also, it doesn't look lik Marissa will be able to make it. She can't get the day off...

No kidding.

Gas prices killing me too and I'm not even driving that much. (Seriously, weekday driving consists of home->work->home.) This weekend trip to NY will cost me ~$80 in gas. Though I found a nifty backwoods route through Vermont I'm going to take which will save me nearly 75 miles as opposed to the Mass Pike.

75 miles is quite a lot to shave off. Probably going to that twice as long to get home though.

I rather like your breakfast idea, and am not opposed to it. That said, there's a no-tell motel looking place on the right hand side after you cut onto 20 W from exit 3B on either 84N or 84S. It's got a huge parking lot, might be handy for a meeting location. Just throwing that out there. Rte. 20 is a divided highway through Sturbridge, and I can't remember if you can turn left into Friendly's -- I think you have to pull a U about 3/4 mile west and then double back. Since we'll be headed west anyway, if we decide to meet prior to Sturbridge Village, this lovely motel parking lot might be a good spot.

Is that clear? :laugh:

for friendlys you do have to go down a lil bit and use the turn around to double back to friendlys i mean you could park at osv and walk up. there is a path from osv to friendlys in the back....

Either bring the lady or don't come at all.
I know why you're saying that. :cool:
And no. She's all mine:laugh:
who is planning on doing any work at my house after, and what type of work are you planning?
I'll go, as long as it's not too far away. And I'll just help anyone who needs it. My car needs nothing as is.:cool:

Also, S10 Crasher will be in attendance; and Bllazerboy525 is 99.99% certain he can go.

Yup. That's it. Ian's going to be a mound of hamburger meat next week. its official:mad:

:laugh:

Oh yeah; And Brian, thank you for not being a complete a-hole about it when I called you to make sure. That was much appreciated:cool:

I'm out..sorry going to have to miss out. I'm taking Michael to my parents house this weekend, I'm going to spend some time with him and he with his grandparents. He just got notified last night that he will be taking a position he put in for at FT. Eustis, VA. It is something he is happy about and is what is needed to move him further in his career in the army. The shocking and hard to get used part about the army is the quick pace they set and short notice they give to families. He will be gone for 2yrs or more depending on promotions,etc. Hope everyone has a good time.

Back