• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hmmm *sigh* Bleh.

IRingTwyce

I ROCK at bumper cars!
Graham, TX: a place so nice, they rob your house t
Anyone else feel like this tonight? Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Tired of surfing, tired of working on the cars, don't feel like firing up the 360, don't want to clean house. Nothing on to watch, nothing I want to rent. Just.... meh.

:(

The only thing remotely interesting to me at the moment would be to hop on the motorcycle and spend a few hours cruising the hill country. Alas, the bike is in LA. *sigh*

Anyone else feel like this tonight? Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Tired of surfing, tired of working on the cars, don't feel like firing up the 360, don't want to clean house. Nothing on to watch, nothing I want to rent. Just.... meh.

:(

The only thing remotely interesting to me at the moment would be to hop on the motorcycle and spend a few hours cruising the hill country. Alas, the bike is in LA. *sigh*

Same here

I have pretty much been in that sort of a funk for quite awhile now. I guess that divorce can sort of do that to you though. The difference for me is that I could go hop on either of my bikes but there isn't a whole lot of good riding in the Texas panhandle. Besides, all I can think of when I am on the bikes now is ...when can I get back to the track...

I have pretty much been in that sort of a funk for quite awhile now. I guess that divorce can sort of do that to you though.

Tell me about it.

I don't think I've done anything besides come home from work and sit down until I go to sleep for 4 months. Other than the times I get to see my daughter (which I make sure we do tons of stuff then..) I just haven't had any motivation to do anything or go anywhere.

Yeah, you really need some twisties to focus the mind on riding. Straight flats just allow your mind to wander too much.

You can say that again. Lubbock is so friggin' boring to drive through. It soon becomes obvious why one only sees Mustangs/Camaros and Trans ams.

Plus the condition of the roads here are battering my suspension. Looks as if I'm going to have to do some work on it when I get back home in Detroit in the winter. :blackeye:

Edit: My advice is to sleep. No activity is better than sleep and thus it's my pastime. God I miss it, though. Stupid school keeps me busy as hell.

My advice....make babies! Then you won't have ANY free time to tinker with the car, play the 360, watch movies, etc. Not to mention you won't have the money. LOL!

If you guys are really that bored, you are welcome to swing by my place. I will let you watch my twin 6 month olds while I go take a nap. :help:

Find me a petite Asian hottie to make those babies with, and I'll happily take your advice! As for baby-sitting, you'll have to cover gas, mileage, and meals, and pay me $20/hr (including round-trip drive time) to make me drive 5-6 hours for a baby-sitting gig! Agree to all that, and you can consider me to be on-call.

Find me a petite Asian hottie to make those babies with, and I'll happily take your advice!

She's all yours, bro:

MissSwan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back