• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween plans?

So would any of you hookers be up for some dinner and taytays Friday the 30th?
Since we STILL have not assembled ourselves for such an outting.

The 30th is my birthday. I'm still not sure what I will be doing. I may spend it with the gf but I'm not sure. We will see. She'd be up for dinner and boobs I bet, but she isn't 21 yet :(

The 30th is my birthday. I'm still not sure what I will be doing. I may spend it with the gf but I'm not sure. We will see. She'd be up for dinner and boobs I bet, but she isn't 21 yet :(

Maybe the person checking IDs will ignore the age cuz she owns boobs.
Or maybe she could say she's coming in to fill out an application for employment! ahh yes, that just might work.
We've seen it happen before. lol

Maybe the person checking IDs will ignore the age cuz she owns boobs.
Or maybe she could say she's coming in to fill out an application for employment! ahh yes, that just might work.
We've seen it happen before. lol

LMFAO! You are a genius. I'll try and run this by Amy, but I'd hate to not get let into the strip joint and screw things up :(.

If we want to avoid Mac's (which may actually be a *good* idea), we can always hit the Cabaret. Plenty of places to eat on Rte.1, and everyone would be welcome back at our house after?

Looks like our town is doing trick or treat on the 25th from 1-4.
Pats are playing at Wembley then. I think we're going to have to disable our doorbell that day while we watch football. :laugh:

On second thought, they'll probably try to knock on every single door which means they'll be all over our property. ugh I better rethink this...

I hate when towns reschedule trick or treating.....especially when the damn holiday falls on an actual weekend. Gah!

Ok, so Cabaret it is... what would everyone want to do for dinner? There's decent tex-mex on Rte 1, Sonic., a Chili's not far from there, etc...

Back