• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Halloween plans?

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Just seeing what you all have planned this year.
Attending any parties?

We don't have anything set in stone this year, and I keep going back and forth on whether I want to do something, or just be squares and stay at home for the night.
I thought it would be neat to hit a strip club, but still haven't decided.
Maybe Friday the 30th would be ideal for that.

I think Halloween falling on a Saturday this year makes things a bit hectic because everyone is vying for that one Saturday to set their event.
When the 31st is on a week day, usually you can use the weekends before and after to attend multiple events.
blah I'm rambling. :eek:

no plans this year.
we couldnt juggle enough stuff around for a party. :(

but on halloween night we will be taking the little one out for her first round of trick-or-treating.

I have no idea what I will be doing. either I will be home handing out candy or at Angela's or maybe my parents doing the same. Not planning on going to any parties or anything. Angela may or may not be going to a social dance, but she isn't sure, so that plays into what I might end up doing.

Looks like our town is doing trick or treat on the 25th from 1-4.
Pats are playing at Wembley then. I think we're going to have to disable our doorbell that day while we watch football. :laugh:

On second thought, they'll probably try to knock on every single door which means they'll be all over our property. ugh I better rethink this...

blinds closed..no lights on...no cars in the driveway...
maybe they will get the hint that no one is home.

bear-trap1.jpg

blinds closed..no lights on...no cars in the driveway...
maybe they will get the hint that no one is home.

They're supposed to only hit the houses that have their porch lights on, but some kids still attempt every house.
I think they do it because they know that some people forget to turn on the porch light.

We should probably rope off the end of the driveway or something to keep them away from the garage or deck doors.

Carter will be dressed as Curious George up at the Pumpkin Fest in Keene this coming Saturday...as long as the weather is good.

Carter will be dressed as Curious George up at the Pumpkin Fest in Keene this coming Saturday...as long as the weather is good.

haha doesn't surprise me that you guys got him a monkey costume considering your love for monkeys.

I wanna see pics when you get them.

Definitely!! I was trying to get a decent "Man in the yellow hat" costumes, but the cheap ones are really cheapand I didn't have the motivation to put together something a bit more detailed....Maybe next year.

I had plans of going to Lowell this year...:ponder::bah:

I will be drunk somewhere.

x2

a friend of mine is having his b-day party earlier in the day at the bar & then costume judging won't be until late...not sure if I'll be able to walk in the shoes I bought at that point.

Getting drunk at a "be as offensive as possible" Halloween party. I'm dressing as a penis, the gf is dressing as Hitler (note: she is fluent in German :laugh:).

Back