• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gumball 330 Road Rally Oct. 5th

this thing sounds awesome. Good luck to anyone who does it. Take some pics!!!

They have photographers at each check point taking pics as cars are cruising in and leaving.

Things are slow here in OH CEG land, come on guys lets take over the Gumball!!!!!!

They have photographers at each check point taking pics as cars are cruising in and leaving.

Things are slow here in OH CEG land, come on guys lets take over the Gumball!!!!!!

malcolm will be in full 60's style race apparel

mal.jpg

Are there any preliminary things to be done, or do you just show up at the Spaghetti Warehouse at 12:30pm for the pre-rally meeting? We'll get there earlier but I just want to be prepared.

if i even run it, it definitely wont be in a contour. still debating whether or not i want to take the mustang

How about you let Annie drive the mustang, since she loves it so much, then Ill take Ben as my navigator? Just no funny stuff buddy :mad:

Are there any preliminary things to be done, or do you just show up at the Spaghetti Warehouse at 12:30pm for the pre-rally meeting? We'll get there earlier but I just want to be prepared.

Nope, just show up pay your entrance fee and wait for the rally to start. From start to finish it will probably take you about 3 hours.

Pimpin suit you got there Malcolm :D.

Aaron

As far as the race suit goes, my uncle is Mr. Safety! I had the helmet, gloves, arm restraints, horse collar, shoes, the whole 9 yards.......good thing Shawn didnt get a pic of me 'all' dressed up! It was some kind of midget car powered by a 250cc kawasaki 2 cycle motor running on alcohol, I ran it on an 1/8th mile dirt track in his back yard. He has a bigger one that is VW powered, a '67 porsche 912, and a '28 buick too. His barn is FULL of toys, too bad it took him 15+ years to let me play with them :blackeye:

Back