• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GT500+Kenne Bell...

yeah and a big dustpan to clean up the pieces of the motor.

i should rephrase...if he wants to make 700+ at the wheels more than once, he's gonna need more than just a supercharger.

Last edited:
yeah and a big dustpan to clean up the pieces of the motor.

i should rephrase...if he wants to make 700+ at the wheels more than once, he's gonna need more than just a supercharger.

not so much. we see plenty of 800+ rwhp terminators come through here with a stock bottom end. they just need race fuel to make the numbers safely.

No heat exchanger/intercooler? bigger radiator?? heat is already an issue with stock terminators...26+ psi on the stock pistons?? stock pistons with very tight piston to cylinder wall clearances i might add. i know the block and the crank will take it though.

not to mention clutch, input shaft, driveshaft....rear axles?? the IRS will probably break if he plans on racing it. i dunno how strong the rear diff is.

we haven't even started on fuel delivery.

it takes more than just a big blower, you know this...

it's doable...but if you think you're just gonna drop a big ol KB on an otherwwise stock terminator and run that kinda boost and everythings gonna be peachy - you're grossly mistaken.

No heat exchanger/intercooler? bigger radiator?? heat is already an issue with stock terminators...26+ psi on the stock pistons?? stock pistons with very tight piston to cylinder wall clearances i might add. i know the block and the crank will take it though.

not to mention clutch, input shaft, driveshaft....rear axles?? the IRS will probably break if he plans on racing it. i dunno how strong the rear diff is.

we haven't even started on fuel delivery.

it takes more than just a big blower, you know this...

well no crap. thanks for clueing me in. :rolleyes:

i wanna get and build a nicely modded 03-04 cobra with a kenne bell to well surpass 700 rwhp

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Back