• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Going to SPRING ZING ??

Bummer, I was hoping that you'd go.

You can go cheap. You'd totally fit right in and would have a blast.

WooHoo, Aaron is going. Have your cameras ready, when the action starts you can all snap pictures of the look on Aaron's face.
I promised that he'd come home in one piece Rod, so no worries there. :)

WooHoo, Aaron is going. Have your cameras ready, when the action starts you can all snap pictures of the look on Aaron's face.
I promised that he'd come home in one piece Rod, so no worries there. :)

Or better yet I'll have my camera ready to get pictures of all the crazyness! ;)

No, it will be more fun snapping pictures of your reaction. :)

I'm sure you will take lots of pictures, all the tomfoolery and shenanigans need to be memorialized.

Hmm...I'm thinking of going this year. Maybe I can win a "Worst Troll" class or something. :laugh:

If I do go, I have to get my :censored::censored::censored::censored: in gear and get it actually...finished.

Complete coat of truck bed liner...and a rusty hood. :laugh:

yeah just don't clutter up the airwaves with long stories, ala JSmith.
You gotta make your comments quick in case the caravan leader has important turning info to announce.

At least most of us have GPS so we don't need to worry about some chatterbox getting everyone lost. ;)

Sorry for the intrusion into the NE here, but need to ask LUCA if she is going to SZ?

YAY!! for Luca going to SZ!! We are going for the first time and CANT WAIT!!

LOL!

My fan club has spoken. :cool: ;)
I look forward to seeing you again Kim and finally meeting you Brent.
You guys are going to have a blast.

You're not intruding Brent. The NE welcomes everyone.

Back