• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Go Ton-ay, it's your birf-day

Thanks everyone! Today is kinda blah since I'm at work, but I had a party on Saturday at my condo and had a little too much fun. :crazy: Pissed off the neighbor, mixed too many drinks, woke up drunk the next morning......ya know, the usual.

Thanks everyone! Today is kinda blah since I'm at work, but I had a party on Saturday at my condo and had a little too much fun. :crazy: Pissed off the neighbor, mixed too many drinks, woke up drunk the next morning......ya know, the usual.

Nice! I partied the past three nights, so I know how you feel. I'm pretty burned out today. :laugh:

Nice! I partied the past three nights, so I know how you feel. I'm pretty burned out today. :laugh:

I'm ready to collapse today.

I went Christmas tree shopping yesterday. We cut our own and we had to get 2 trees. One for my condo, one for Sandra's mom. It was pouring out, and we must have walked 1/2 mile for each tree. Cut down the first, walked all the way back carrying the tree, loaded it up on the roof, and went for the next one. Crammed it in the back and left just as it got dark. The drive back and unloading at both places took another 2 hours or so. :blackeye:

I'm ready to collapse today.

I went Christmas tree shopping yesterday. We cut our own and we had to get 2 trees. One for my condo, one for Sandra's mom. It was pouring out, and we must have walked 1/2 mile for each tree. Cut down the first, walked all the way back carrying the tree, loaded it up on the roof, and went for the next one. Crammed it in the back and left just as it got dark. The drive back and unloading at both places took another 2 hours or so. :blackeye:

Holy crap that sounds like a terrible day! :help:

I usually surprise people when I tell them my age. If they just met me, and I haven't talked to them much, they think I'm about 19 since I have a baby face. If they get to know me, they assume I'm in at least my late twenties. No one has ever hit the nail on the head trying to figure out my age. :laugh:

Back