• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GCT Replacement Meet...Up North!!

SVTWannaBe

CEG'er
Since GCT is cancelled, and I have already booked my vacation for the week, I want to arrange some sort of a meet in Michigan. I want everyone's opinion on where to meet and to do what...I don't care, as long as there is something!! Open for suggestions.... :)

My family's restaurant has a newly expanded parking lot and good food. :shrug:

My family's restaurant has a newly expanded parking lot and good food. :shrug:

For those of you who either weren't at SZ 07 or didn't come after Gingerman to Marks family's restaurant...... you missed out!!! The food is great!! I like that idea! That is in.... Grand Rapids?? correct me if i'm wrong...

hartford, MI. about 20-30min west of Kalamazoo and about1hr south of grand rapids.

Spoke with my stepdad earlier, he'd me more then happy to have us back to the restaurant again. How's Saturday October 4 sound? I can also put together a West MI cruise like we used to do for the old SVT/SHO Society meets if people are interested.

Let me know.
-Mark

id be more than willing to help organize a meet here in cleveland. theres so much that we can do. especially the gumball!!!! it would be great to have ceg take the trophy

I'm out if its in Cleveland. I'll already be driving 1100miles to get to West MI, I'm not traveling any further then I have to.

I put a total 3400 miles on my car for SZ08 & nearly 2800 for SZ07. I still am not going to cleveland.

I put a total 3400 miles on my car for SZ08 & nearly 2800 for SZ07. I still am not going to cleveland.

lol. i hear ya. if its up near detroit or somewhere close, i probably wont make it out. after the failed Tony Packos meet, im not about to risk spending so much in gas to find out that no one comes

Back