• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fun in Boston

He's between ships right now, that's all.
Sometimes pirates have to abandon ship/crew to fight another day.

I've seen his pirate garb. He be the real mccoy.

I'm still down for dinner. what time?

that's the only thing about that. We don't head for dinner til we're done at Harpoon.
So depending on how full their tours are, we're not sure when we'll be out of there.
I guess a safe estimate is around 5:30-6ish.

that's the only thing about that. We don't head for dinner til we're done at Harpoon.
So depending on how full their tours are, we're not sure when we'll be out of there.
I guess a safe estimate is around 5:30-6ish.

That's cool. I'll be at the boat show until then. We'll just exchange numbers and you guys can give me a call when you're headed that way.

(PM received...and sent).

sorry we had to cancel like that.
We'll all have to reschedule.

We took some amusing photos from our 38 hours of downtime. I'm going to make a separate thread to share.

I updated the thread again.
Let's try for Saturday, April 10th. Does that sound good?
Just so happens to be the same weekend as my birfday (don't buy me nuffin, that's silly)

I updated the thread again.
Let's try for Saturday, April 10th. Does that sound good?
Just so happens to be the same weekend as my birfday (don't buy me nuffin, that's silly)

Hmmm that's also the weekend of Amy's birfday (Kim + Amy = same birfday :D). I'll talk to her and see what we have going on. We might be too busy, as we both work a LOT, and she's my mode of transportation :(

Back