• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fall Meet October 10, 2009 *updated 1st post 10/9*

Did anyone here plan on meeting at that rest stop? Otherwise I'll just do a burning route to CITC.

not sure but I am guessing that mike and kim and anyone staying over at their place friday night would be at the rest stop since its just around the corner from them.

I'm expecting most people will be meeting us at the rest stop.
I suspect the only ones meeting directly at CITC will be the folks from Maine and Brent/Kim because they'll be staying up in North Conway.

i will be heading to the rest stop from stoneham...we could head up together...i will even let you hold my hand!

Ok I'm getting some pm's about the rest stop, so I thought I should clarify for all to read.

If you're trying to map to the rest stop for timing purposes, use this address:
530 West River Road, Hooksett, NH 03106
BUT do not take exit 11 as the directions would suggest. Use the address only to estimate how long it will take you to reach the rest stop.

All you need to do is drive up I-93N. When you go through the Hooksett, NH tollbooth, the rest stop is on your right about 1.5 miles. It's a large, red building with white lettering. You can't miss it.
It's one of those rest stops where you can only get on and off the highway, and not an exit ramp.

If you take the exit 11 directions, you'll be directed to the liquor store's back parking lot which does not connect to where we're meeting.

what time are you guys meeting in stoneham? i was thinking gping right to citc so i wouldnt have to leave at like 7am

It's about an hour to the rest stop. So we'd probably meet & leave close to 8:30.

Looks like the computer is pegging my time at about an hour and a half from the South Shore. Maybe I'll see you cats on I-93 on the way up. Nothing like being up at the crack of dawn!

Sir Elky, did you want to meet in the Denny's lot in Stoneham and hit the highway from there?

if by Denny's you mean what is now the 99, then yes, that will be fine.
(that hasn't been Denny's in about 10 years)

so 8:30 at Deny's?

Show's how much I care about whatever is there. Yes.

I supposed you're going to tell me the gas station next to it is closed? HA!

Ames is closed. There's a Woolworth's next door though. I just gotta swing by the Fotomat real quick before we head out.

sounds good.
but i have found that 110 style film is cheaper at the Zayres in North Reading.

sounds good.
but i have found that 110 style film is cheaper at the Zayres in North Reading.

caldor in saugus was giving that stuff away last week. just gotta look for the deals.

ps: i think bradlee's now stocks pro burners

i would have figured that Lechemere at the Queer One mall had better deals on the burners.

i gotta get my butt over to The Wiz and pick up a new stereo for my truck.

That reminds me -- I gotta hit up Service Merchandise and get a new Cobra Trapshooter for the run up to New Hampshire. :cool:

!BbgUW1gB2k~$(KGrHqQOKkQEq5D!RGURBKwT8,qC+g~~_12.JPG

Back