• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

f*** spmotorsports

Try Steve at Tousley Ford in MN. He told me that he had 2 in stock when I ordered mine.

*OR* check local speedshops that cater to the focus. There were 1 or 2 in my area that had at least one sitting on the shelf. Was ordering an a$$load of parts, so I just got everything from one place.

Great advice, I called Friday night, picked up my Torsen Sat morning. Exelent service from Steve, wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

sure doesn't seem like it, the website is still up and there wasn't anything saying that they where closing ...

Well I've tried phoniing them for over a week . One of their #'s is disconected and the main # is never answered no matter when you phone . And ... they dont answer emails. AFAIK theyre out of business

Well I've tried phoniing them for over a week . One of their #'s is disconected and the main # is never answered no matter when you phone . And ... they dont answer emails. AFAIK theyre out of business
Chris is develping a new Zetec intake (check the Zetec performance forum), so he's still up and going. Try sending him a PM.

Back