• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Total Suspension Jacks Up Prices!

bigerik

New CEG'er
I just called Total Suspensions in Scarborough today to book an appointment to get my alignment done. Last time I was there 6-8 mths ago, I paid about $65 for a 4 wheel computerized alignment. Just called today and they want $95!! Talked to the guy there and he was quite proud of the fact that they raised the price by 50%. Said the were doing just as much business as before. Said I had to make an appointment, as they were so busy. Didn't seem to have a problem to get in first thing on Weds morning! :)
So, is there a better option for a Toronto area suspension shop?

I used to get my alingments done at Firestone (Bloor & Dundas West), I belive they were $75+.
For the Tour, rear wheel drive might be more.....................

There's a place @ Kennedy south of Ellesmere, that does it for 50 bucks. I can't remember what the place is called however it's located on the sidestreet behind the brick (Nantucket Blvd).

When I went I also got the no tax "cash discount" ifyaknowwudamean.

Woodbridge alignment (Bruce St, just east ofHwy 7&Islington ave), $35 for Front-wheel (cash + be a nice guy) or Peter's Alignment (Union Street, just northeast of St.Clair W and Keele (mention you know taxi guys) $40.

Woodbridge alignment claims to be the best, so go for it. never heard anythign negative about them except the xperience I had with them, but that was pretty isolated.

Back