• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL'er movin to the Southeast!!!!

wow i have been looking for a job since the beginning of feb.! Havent found anything...............:cry:

Sorry to hear that Trey....I have just been applying everywhere I can think of!!!! The lady originally wanted me to come in today but I told her I was still in Toledo. It's a position at CarMax in the office. It's only part-time but it will do for now. You should actually check out their website, they have all kinds of positions open right now. You might find something that fits your qualifications!!

Sorry to hear that Trey....I have just been applying everywhere I can think of!!!! The lady originally wanted me to come in today but I told her I was still in Toledo. It's a position at CarMax in the office. It's only part-time but it will do for now. You should actually check out their website, they have all kinds of positions open right now. You might find something that fits your qualifications!!
tried to get on with them when they were opening that location lol. I may just do that. the drive isnt bad.

Back