• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

EGL'er movin to the Southeast!!!!

BiggityBon

CEG'er
Hey all.......just wanted to let you know there will be another CSVT in your region shortly! I am relocating to Knoxville, TN starting July 1st. I have already met a few of you folks, and look forward to meeting some new faces. It's kinda funny how I've lived in the EGL region pretty much most of the time I've owned my car, and never attended a SZ :( lol I am going to try and make it to the fall dragon this year, though. See you all around :)

Well you'll only be an hour or so from me, So I might have to call ya to give me a hand every now and then.:laugh:

LMAO, Not what I ment, But i will need probably need help after getting all the parts from ya Svttour.

Well you'll only be an hour or so from me, So I might have to call ya to give me a hand every now and then.:laugh:
your only an hour from K'ville? hit me up when and if you want a hand with the car man i can handle an hour drive.

your only an hour from K'ville? hit me up when and if you want a hand with the car man i can handle an hour drive.

Oh hell, I need to get some sleep. Just realized knoxville is about 4 hours from me......

Not sure what city I was thinking about. I give up Im going to bed.

LOL! I could always try to help.......but I was never allowed to work on my car!!! That might have to change now though, since I'll be on my own.

Hey all.......just wanted to let you know there will be another CSVT in your region shortly! I am relocating to Knoxville, TN starting July 1st. I have already met a few of you folks, and look forward to meeting some new faces. It's kinda funny how I've lived in the EGL region pretty much most of the time I've owned my car, and never attended a SZ :( lol I am going to try and make it to the fall dragon this year, though. See you all around :)

We'd love to have you out there and its a great way to meet some more of the southeast CEG-ers:cool:

I'll miss being in the EGL tho, and having parts close by if I need something!!!! lol That's one of the best things about living up here!

Got my first job interview for this coming Tuesday, so it looks like I'll be in Knoxville this weekend!!!!! I just wish I didn't have to come back :( lol

Got my first job interview for this coming Tuesday, so it looks like I'll be in Knoxville this weekend!!!!! I just wish I didn't have to come back :( lol
wow i have been looking for a job since the beginning of feb.! Havent found anything...............:cry:

Its called opening the door and physically walking out of your house to find a job lol.

Back