• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

E92 335 dyno

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Only power mod is a JuiceBox stage 2. It ups the boost from 8 psi stock to 11. No other changes. He ran a 13.00 @ 108, even down to street tire pressures and 19" Velocity Motorsports CSL replicas. :drool:

313hp.jpg

does anyone have a stock dyno plot??

cause i'm really dying to see one...all i've got so far for stock power is heresay without actual plots. not that it isn't true...but i'm a stickler for details.

My parents just got an '07 (built this July) 335i e90 (4 door). They aren't through their 1800 mile "easy on the throttle" period yet and it is killing my dad. They keep saying I need to take it for a drive, but I don't want to untill I can mash the throttle. :) Consequently I had to take their modded 540i6 off their hands. I love the low end grunt.

Just an observation. Usually 13:1 air fuel at 4k with 11psi is a bad thing. Sniffer must have been off.

I don't know why, but every BMW runs lean. Very lean, like if it were any other car it would be melted lean. It's my WAG that the German's run no timing so being lean is not a problem.
The 335 is a nice car in and out.

Back